Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 10: Boise, ID, to Mountain Home, ID

Today's Mileage: 53
Average Speed: 15.1 mph
Max Speed: 30.7 mph
Average BPM: 129
Max BPM: 159
Calories Burned: 1309
Actual Time in Saddle: 3:30
Blog & Ride Details

I have set a goal that I would like to try to ride with "The Thoroughbreds" for a full day before we get to New Hampshire: Jeff, Joe, Dave, Mark and Mark - also known as The Locomotive. I should have tried today. It may have been my best shot at an attempt. The temperature was comfortable. The mileage and elevation were low. And the tailwind was fast.


I can't believe that I now live in a world where 50 miles is a short bike ride.

More images from Boise to Mountain Home:




Click here to view my photo album of Day 10.

The Ride Leader's Official Report:
Across America North:

1 comment:

Monique D. said...

"I can't believe that I now live in a world where 50 miles is a short bike ride." whoa. Amazing, right?! Kudos Katie, you're doing the damn thing!!!!!!!

p.s. I love how i can tell which person is you in that pic on the right side :) lol