Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Century Training - Week 3; Day 2

Week: 3
Day: 2
Ride: Off-Day (in lieu of Thursday due to inclement weather)
Scheduled Mileage:13
Actual Mileage: 0

Random Notes to Self:
  • Didn't mind taking an off-day yesterday due to inclement weather since I rode more than 20 miles with my cycling coach on Sunday when I was only scheduled to ride eleven.
  • Now itching to get back on my bicycle as torrential rains continue to flood the northeast.
  • Still can't stomach the idea of cycling 10+ miles indoors.
Week 3 of my century training might ultimately suffer at the whim of the clouds and my new disdain for stationary pedaling. Having become familiar with Maddy and acquainted with the joys of the road, indoor spinning just isn't the same.

1 comment:

Monique D. said...

Don't forgo your training though, just b/c you don't want to cycle indoors...June will be here before you know it!